Sunday 10 April 2016

Goals.

Lately the word 'goals' has been circling social media. Whether it's 'relationship goals' or 'squad goals', it seems the internet is giving us all something to strive for.  

As you may have noticed, I've been a little slack on my posts lately. This last month has been a busy one; between work, visitors, my birthday and getting ill, I haven't been great to my body.  So I've decided that each week from now on, I'm going to set myself some small, simple goals, in order to get my body back to health and feeling fab! 

Setting (realistic) goals is essential to a healthy lifestyle.  Simple things, like drinking plenty of water, or getting to bed by 10pm are not only achievable, they will make you feel energised, healthy and happy.  

My advise would be keep it simple.  Try not to overload yourself with a long list of things to achieve during the week, after all we already lead busy lifestyles. Perhaps 2 or 3 goals per week, to keep you motivated.  

For example, my goals for the coming week include: 

1) Do two sessions of hot yoga this week 
2) Eat plenty of colourful, fresh food
3) Drink at least 3 litres of water a day

The aim of my goals are to get my body feeling flexible again, and to try and improve my skin (it's been playing up lately). 


It always helps to write your goals down, and put them somewhere that you will see them every day.  Perhaps on a sticky note on your bathroom mirror, or at your desk at work.  Once you've achieved your goals, not only do you feel accomplished, but your body will reap the benefits too. 

So lets be Goal Diggers together! 

Have a fab week. 

V x